James Bond Island by Big Boat
Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island) by Big Boat with Canoe
Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island and Amazing five island trips including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoe. Suitable for relaxation, swimming and romance.
James Bond Island, known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island because the island is just a rock formation that from the sea looks like nail. This island is the landmark of Phang Nga Bay made famous by Hollywood movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” a 1974 film starring Roger Moore as ‘James Bond’. Today this island is visited by thousands of tourists worldwide for taking photos of the iconic formation.
Panak Island It’s one of the beautiful islands and today this island has become a major cave canoe tour in Phang Nga Bay because the caves on this island that house stalactite and stalagmite formations as well as small cascades which flows onto several tiers.
Hong Island is part of a small archipelago lying between Koh Yai Noi to the west and the Krabi mainland to the east. The waters around the island are ideal for snorkeling with clear waters and plenty of marine life. The word “Hong” means room in Thai and the island gets its name from a ‘room-like’ interior lagoon surrounded by limestone cliffs with only a small channel to the open sea. At high tide you can enter the lagoon on a small boat such as longtails to swim and snorkel in the stunning clear waters. There is also an idyllic sandy beach backed by jungle and surrounded by limestone cliffs on both sides.
Lawa Island Located in the Ao Phang Nga National Park. It’s a small island with white sand beaches and is wonderful for relaxing on the beach and swimming.
Join in Price: Adult 1,800 THB / Child 1,600 THB
07:30-8:00 amPick up from hotel lobby and transfer to Ao Por Pier
09:30 amDepart from Ao Por Pier to Panak Island and Hong Island for canoeing among the beautiful mangrove forest. Have a great buffet lunch on board and cruising to visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan. Enjoy swimming and Relaxing at Lawa Island
10:00 amVisit the renowned lord Cave. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Soa and Khao Chang.You can see glimpse of daily life in sea-Gypsy village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo before reaching the Island of Ping-Kan Better Know as Jame Bond Island
05:00-05:30 pmBack to Ao Por Pier and transfer to hotel
- Round trip transfer to the Hotel (City Hotel Only)
- Transportation for tour.
- Admission fee, National Park fee 300 THB.
- English Speaking Guide
- Travel accident insurance
- Other optional or other tour & meal than mention in the program
- Personal expenses
- For children under 2 years old will be free of charge
- For children over 120cm will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy:
- If have any last-minute changes, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance, if not the no show rate of 200THB / pax will be charged for the tour
Transfer and Extra Charges:
- Free Transfer for Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket Town
- Extra Charge for join transfer of 250 Baht per person for Rawai, Nai harn, Kamala, Surin, Cape Panwa
- Extra Charge for join transfer of 350 Baht per person for Sirey Beach
- Extra Charge for join transfer of 100 Baht per person for Tritrang, Kalim Beach, Baan Krating, Ao Sen
- Extra Charge for join transfer of 300 Baht per person for Laguna Beach
- Extra Charge for join transfer of 400 Baht per person for Layan and Nai Ya
General Terms and Conditions:
- • The given time frame is an estimate of timing only, and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen circumstances.