Pattaya full day from Bangkok
PATTAYA FULL DAY FROM BANGKOK
Pattaya Full day from Bangkok, You will visit Pattaya Ciy and Coral Island or Locally known as Koh Lan, Koh mean Island.
Pattaya Cityis a big city, The second after Bangkok. It is located right on the beach. It has a spirit of tourism, not business like the city of Bangkok. a nice island in front (Ko-Larn). Pattaya is close to Bangkok, just 2 hours by bus ride, 150 Km.
Coral Island or locally known as Koh Larn, 7km from Pattaya Beach, has six beaches around the island.
Tawan Beach is by far the most developed and the most visited beach. On any given day there is well over 3,000 visitors coming to this beach. On the weekend that number may double; for many people come down from Bangkok to enjoy a weekend of relaxation on the island far removed from their city life. This is also a place that attracts international tourists from all over the globe. Most any major language can be understood here to a certain degree, the people that work here cater to international travelers daily.
PRICE : PER PERSON
JOIN IN : ADULT 1,350 THB
CHILD 1,200 THB
Duration : 06.30am. - 06.30pm.
ITINERARY : PATTAYA FULL DAY FROM BANGKOK
6:30am - Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
7:00am - Depart from Bangkok to Pattaya
9:30am - Arrive Pattaya Beach take Speed Boat (join in) to Coral Island on the way stop at the parasailing platform,
then stop at undersea walk boat (Optional activity, not included)
11:00am - Arrive Koh Larn Beach for relaxing
12:30-1:30pm - Leave from the island back to Pattaya main land. (Seafood Lunch at Coral Island)
1:30-2:30pm - Lunch at local restaurant (Indian buffet in Pattaya)
2:30-3:00pm - Depart to Phratamnak Hill or View Point & Wat Khao Phra Bat
3:30-4:30pm - Visit Wat PhraYai or Big Buddha & Gem Factory
5:00pm - Visit Alcazar Show (with VIP seats)6:00-6:30pm - Back to Bangkok hotel
- Children under 2 years old will be free of charge (No seat provided)
- Children over 120cm will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy:
- If you have any last-minute changes, please feel free to contact our reservation team 24 hours in advance,
if not a no-show rate of 200THB / pax will be charged for the tour
- Round trip transfer to the hotel (city hotel only)
- Transportation for tour
- Lunch , Beach Chair
- English Speaking Guide
- Travel accident insurance
- Other optional or other tour & meal than mention in the program
- Personal expenses
General Terms and Conditions
The given time frame is an estimate of timing only, and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen circumstances.
General Pick up Area / Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-50, Chidlom, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pratunam, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-24.
- For Joined Group Tours, there is no pick up and drop off at the hotels in Chinatown, Pomprab, Pranakorn and Khao San Area which are in Bangkok Downtown
- Pick up at the lobby of your hotel. If your hotel is out of route, a meeting point will be suggested.
- The Royal Grand Palace + Wat Arun (Templa of the Dawn) The Grand Palace when King Rama I ascended the throne in 1782, he considered the location of King Tak Sin's RoyalPalace on ...
- Ayuthaya Day Tour Ayutthaya City Located in the Central Plain, Ayutthaya is 72 kilometers from Bangkok by train or 82 kilometers by road on the Bangkok - Wangnoi Ayutthaya route....
- Bangkok City tour Temple Tour Bangkok Temple Tour have to visit 3 Temple Wat Trimit temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai Period, three meters in...
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like ...
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Damnoensaduak is believed to be one of a well-known and an attractive travelling sites. Historically, Damnoensaduak was actually the name of the ...
- Madame Tussaud's Madame Tussaud's created a big buzz in downtown Bangkok last week by inviting the late king of you can go to visit the World Famous Wax Superstars at Bangkok Now....
- Siam Park Bangkok An area approximately 115 acres that can create happiness for family and friends To be truly enjoyable.Excited with all the trimmings. Or natural tranquility. Fla...
- Dream World Tour (Full Day with Lunch) A large scale amusement park within its beautifully decorated area, there are linked paths, pools, legendary castles, miniatures and giant fu...
- Siam Ocean World (Ticket Only) "Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to"SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World" On December 8th 2014, Siam Ocean World will be offically rebrande...