Bangkok City Tour
Bangkok City tour Temple Tour
Bangkok Temple Tour have to visit 3 Temple
Wat Trimit temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai Period, three meters in height and weighing 5.5 tons.
Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho) Vihan of the Reclining Buddha. Buil in the reign of King Rama III, This reclining Buddha at Wat Phra Chetuphon is a lacquered and gilded image of brick and stucco structure. The most interesting feature is the mother-of-pearl inlaid design on the soles of the feet showing the 108 auspicious sins arrayed in 67 small squares around the Chakra or a disc, at the center, There are 95 stupas of various sizes
Wat Benchamabophit ( The Marble Temple) know by tourists as the Marble Temple was formerly Wat Laem or Wat Sai Thong, of unknown origin. Its name was changed by King Rama IV to "Wat Benchabophit" after a restoration co-sponsored by five princes. In 1898, King Rama V built his Suan Dusit Palace and had to dismantle two old temples:
Transportation Personal expenses
All admission fee as in the itinerary Option Tour
English Speaking Guide
Remark : Route Way pick up
Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Surawong, Silom, Pratunam, Siam for other area please check with us.
- The Royal Grand Palace + Wat Arun (Templa of the Dawn) The Grand Palace when King Rama I ascended the throne in 1782, he considered the location of King Tak Sin's RoyalPalace on ...
- Ayuthaya Day Tour Ayutthaya City Located in the Central Plain, Ayutthaya is 72 kilometers from Bangkok by train or 82 kilometers by road on the Bangkok - Wangnoi Ayutthaya route....
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like ...
- PATTAYA FULL DAY FROM BANGKOKPattaya Full day from Bangkok, You will visit Pattaya Ciy and Coral Island or Locally known as Koh Lan, Koh mean Island.Pattaya Cityis a big ci...
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Damnoensaduak is believed to be one of a well-known and an attractive travelling sites. Historically, Damnoensaduak was actually the name of the ...
- Madame Tussaud's Madame Tussaud's created a big buzz in downtown Bangkok last week by inviting the late king of you can go to visit the World Famous Wax Superstars at Bangkok Now....
- Siam Park Bangkok An area approximately 115 acres that can create happiness for family and friends To be truly enjoyable.Excited with all the trimmings. Or natural tranquility. Fla...
- Dream World Tour (Full Day with Lunch) A large scale amusement park within its beautifully decorated area, there are linked paths, pools, legendary castles, miniatures and giant fu...
- Siam Ocean World (Ticket Only) "Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to"SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World" On December 8th 2014, Siam Ocean World will be offically rebrande...