Phuket City Tour
Phuket City Tour
Join in Price : Adult 600 Thb / Child 400 Thb
Child Policy : Child overthan 120 cms charge as adult rate
09:00 a.m.Depart from your Hotel
09:30 a.m. Arrive old phuket town, The historical district is a must-see in the city. Check out the yesteryears of Phuket's old Sino-Portuguese buildings, Built more than 100 year, these building portray Thai characteristic and heritage although architecturally they are blend of Chinese and European styles.
10:00 a.m. Enjoy scenic view from Khao Rang Hill. A great view of Phuket Town, the southern part of the island, and some of the offshore islands, can be obtained by going to the top of Kao Rang Hill, on the city's northwest.
11:00 a.m.Then visit wat Chalong , Phuket's most beautiful and renowned monastery.It enshrines the gilt statues of monk-hero Luang Pho Chaem and his assistant Luang Pho Chuang, both much revered by local people because of their roles in quelling the miner rebellion in 1876
01:00 p.m. When all seem so enjoyable, you will be Phromthep Cape. The top part of this cape is plain having a high cliff along the edge of the sea. From this point you can look out to the sea and islands nearby. Many tourists come here particularly in the evening to see the sun setting below the horizon.
01:30 Transfer back to hotel
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel.
Remark : Route Way pick up Please contact us.
- Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat Description :Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkelin...
- Phi Phi Island Tour by Cruise Trip Description : Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s mai...
- Phang Nga Bay with Lunch by Long Tail Boat ( James Bond Island) Join in Price : Adult 1,100 Thb / Child 1,000 Thb Duration : 09:00 a.m. - 03:30 p.m. Child Policy : Ch...
- Simon Cabaret Phuket Let your imagination fly... Well-elstablished as a market leader of professional entertainment. Since opening in October 18, 1991, Phuket Simon Cabaret has est...
- Phuket FantaSea Show Phuket FantaSea Show, or Fantasy of a Kingdom, is a Las Vegas style Thai cultural show infused with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art show eleme...
- Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island) by Big Boat with Canoe Trip Description: Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island and Amazing five island trips including visits to awe-inspiring cave ...