Floating Market Tour (Half Day)
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Damnoensaduak is believed to be one of a well-known and an attractive travelling sites. Historically, Damnoensaduak was actually the name of the canal dug in the reign of King Rama IV by the military men and the people of Rajburi, Samutsakorn and Samutsongkram Province directed by Phayasrisuriyawong, the minister of Defence. In those days without rivers and canals, transportation was almost motionless; King Rama IV with his great concern over the country's future economic growth, he finally had the canal dug to connect the Taachin River in Samutsakorn Province and Maklong River in Samutsongkram Province together.
Nowadays Damnoensaduak is one of a provincial district of Rajburi Province. Most people live densely along both sides of the canal from one end of the canal to another.The majority of this people are agriculturists. They grow several different kinds of fruit and vegetable for examples oranges, grapes, papayas, cabbages, bean, onion and etc. The land in this area is naturally fertile. Apart from providing transportation, Damnoensaduak Canal also provides farmers with adequate water for agricultural purposes for the whole year around. More than 200 small canals were dug by local peasants to connect with it to get water to splatter their land. Moreover; these small canals also become protitiouus ways of taking their agricultural products to the markets in neighbouring provinces and Bangkok. Day in and day out from about 8 a.m. to about 11 a.m. the Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundrreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. What they purchase are particularly food, fruit and vegetable which mostly brought from their
Join in Price : Adult 550 Thb / Child 500 Thb
06:30 a.m. Picku up form the hotel
07:00 a.m. Depart Bangkok to Rachaburi province
08:30 a.m. Arrive the Boat pier than enjoy the floating market by long tail boat
10:00 a.m. Optional tour to visit the Sanke farm or the Elephant riding
12:00 p.m. Depart for Bangkok
02:00 p.m. Return to the hotel
Tour Include :
English Speaking Guide
Remark : Route Way pick up
Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Surawong, Silom, Pratunam, Siam for other area please check with us.
- The Royal Grand Palace + Wat Arun (Templa of the Dawn) The Grand Palace when King Rama I ascended the throne in 1782, he considered the location of King Tak Sin's RoyalPalace on ...
- Ayuthaya Day Tour Ayutthaya City Located in the Central Plain, Ayutthaya is 72 kilometers from Bangkok by train or 82 kilometers by road on the Bangkok - Wangnoi Ayutthaya route....
- Bangkok City tour Temple Tour Bangkok Temple Tour have to visit 3 Temple Wat Trimit temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai Period, three meters in...
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like ...
- PATTAYA FULL DAY FROM BANGKOKPattaya Full day from Bangkok, You will visit Pattaya Ciy and Coral Island or Locally known as Koh Lan, Koh mean Island.Pattaya Cityis a big ci...
- Madame Tussaud's Madame Tussaud's created a big buzz in downtown Bangkok last week by inviting the late king of you can go to visit the World Famous Wax Superstars at Bangkok Now....
- Siam Park Bangkok An area approximately 115 acres that can create happiness for family and friends To be truly enjoyable.Excited with all the trimmings. Or natural tranquility. Fla...
- Dream World Tour (Full Day with Lunch) A large scale amusement park within its beautifully decorated area, there are linked paths, pools, legendary castles, miniatures and giant fu...
- Siam Ocean World (Ticket Only) "Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to"SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World" On December 8th 2014, Siam Ocean World will be offically rebrande...