Safari World & Marine Park
Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like Zebra, Deer, Giraffe, Birds, Tigers, Lion, Bears, etc. in natural habitat—The second, the Marine Park, exhibits marine and some rare animals. You can enjoy performances by trained animals like Dolphins, Birds, Seals and Monkeys. It is an easy drive through experience and you wont get tired from the little walking there is. Take pictures with parrots and see a live action show and much
Child Policy : Child overthan 120 cms charge as adult rate
08:00 a.m. Pick up form the Bangkok hotel
09:30 a.m. Arrive the Safari park, then see animal kingdom
12:00 p.m. having Buffet lunch
02:00 p.m. Visit Marine Park there are 7 Amazing World class shows
03:00 p.m Depart for Safari World
05:00 p.m. Return to the Hotel
Inclusions : Exclusions :
Transportation Personal expenses
All admission fee as in the itinerary Jungle Cruise
English Speaking Guide Option Tour
Remark : Route Way pick up
Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Surawong, Silom, Pratunam, Siam for other area please check with us.
- The Royal Grand Palace + Wat Arun (Templa of the Dawn) The Grand Palace when King Rama I ascended the throne in 1782, he considered the location of King Tak Sin's RoyalPalace on ...
- Ayuthaya Day Tour Ayutthaya City Located in the Central Plain, Ayutthaya is 72 kilometers from Bangkok by train or 82 kilometers by road on the Bangkok - Wangnoi Ayutthaya route....
- Bangkok City tour Temple Tour Bangkok Temple Tour have to visit 3 Temple Wat Trimit temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai Period, three meters in...
- PATTAYA FULL DAY FROM BANGKOKPattaya Full day from Bangkok, You will visit Pattaya Ciy and Coral Island or Locally known as Koh Lan, Koh mean Island.Pattaya Cityis a big ci...
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Damnoensaduak is believed to be one of a well-known and an attractive travelling sites. Historically, Damnoensaduak was actually the name of the ...
- Madame Tussaud's Madame Tussaud's created a big buzz in downtown Bangkok last week by inviting the late king of you can go to visit the World Famous Wax Superstars at Bangkok Now....
- Siam Park Bangkok An area approximately 115 acres that can create happiness for family and friends To be truly enjoyable.Excited with all the trimmings. Or natural tranquility. Fla...
- Dream World Tour (Full Day with Lunch) A large scale amusement park within its beautifully decorated area, there are linked paths, pools, legendary castles, miniatures and giant fu...
- Siam Ocean World (Ticket Only) "Siam Ocean World" has officially changed its name to"SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World" On December 8th 2014, Siam Ocean World will be offically rebrande...